ARCDU functions in VariablesMap.xlsx ?

Which are the variable names for the ARCDU line select keys (VHF1, VHF2, VOR1, VOR2, ADF1, ADF2, INT and ATC1) and the frequency tuning inner and outer knobs ? I have been unable to find them in the EFIS tab or any of the other tabs in VariablesMap.xlsx. Apologies in advance if I have overlooked or misinterpreted something.

Comments

• Hi,

I think you are looking for these controls:

EFISdata_->ARCDUs[0].cntrl_mode
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[0].cntrl_sidekey_input
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[0].cntrl_tune_small
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[0].cntrl_tune_large
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[1].cntrl_mode
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[1].cntrl_sidekey_input
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[1].cntrl_tune_small
    EFISdata_->ARCDUs[1].cntrl_tune_large

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Thanks a lot Reinhard, I'll check that out.

Regards,
    Emile.

• Thanks, got the sidekeys to work but not the tuning knobs :/

• Some of these functions could very well be only suited for the training and cockpit editions. I recommend dropping an email to our support department for clarification. The PRO edition although having the capability and flexibility for the use of varlist implementation may not provide all of the required data entries.

Cheers
  • @kroswynd said:
    Some of these functions could very well be only suited for the training and cockpit editions. I recommend dropping an email to our support department for clarification. The PRO edition although having the capability and flexibility for the use of varlist implementation may not provide all of the required data entries.

Cheers

So sorry, I've only just noticed your post. I have meanwhile found an older thread that put me on the right track. I've now been able to assign the tuning knobs to my hardware as well - and learnt a bit more in the process. Amazing what's available for the Q400 if you have the knowledge and understanding to make use of it !

Thanks a lot,
    Emile.