Network disconnect caused by MJCQ400?

I am running the PRO version of the MJCQ400 in P3Dv4.5 together with AivlaSoft EFB Server on one computer. On a networked other computer I am running ActiveSky and the AivlaSoft EFB client. At various times during the flight suddenly the AivlaSoft EFB Client reports a 'Server disconnect'. But it restarts and continues. No Problem. It happens several times in a row. But then AS Connect reports a disconnect too. And that one does not restart and stays reporting (and spoiling the view on the chart). When I restart Active Sky it gives me the same error within seconds. The crazy thing is, that this only happens when I fly the Q400. When I fly the QWB787 for hours, there is never a problem. So 'something' in the MJCQ400 might be causing the disturbance in the network. I think. If there is anyone who can shine a light on this it will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Just found out that the PC (server) ran on 100 Mbit/s instead of Gigabit. The client pc is an old one that cannot run faster than 100 Mbit/s. I changed the speed of the server. Let's see what happens....

• After all it was a corrupted driver. The PC is used for Flightsim only. So it was pure coincidence that just after I started flying the Q400 again after a long time there was a problem at the same time. Widows Update is almost certainly to blame. Driver downloaded from Intel and after installation everything was OK again.

• Thank you for the update.
  • In the rebound.... it was not the driver after all. The problem came back one day later. Finally I swapped the cables on the PC/Notebook side and gone was the problem. It was probably a dirty contact or so. Funny enough flying the QWB787 for two hours with numerous e1dexpress errors did not gave server disconnect errors, while flying the Q400 does. Or... maybe that was just a coincidence.