Installation activation times

A few days ago, my game crashed due to the training version. During this period, I tried to uninstall and install, wait for you and other tests, but my installation times have been zero. I don't know what to do next? Can someone help me? Q400 team

Comments

• Boss, I have sent an email to your support department about my installation times, but I still haven't resumed my installation times today. The result is still zero:) thank you

• @XinLv,
    Try emailing Majestic support again. It is important to include;

• Write to our Support Department (support (at) majesticsoftware (dot) com). Be sure to include supporting credentials used for the purchase of your original Q400.
      a. Order Number
      b. Vendor
      c. Email address used with purchase
      d. Full name used with purchase
      AND
      e. An explanation as to why your installations are exhausted.

XinLv, I'm sorry that I missed your message. Hopefully, Majestic see this, and get you up and running, if they haven't already.

Cheers, and Happy New Year.

• @Jax_in_BC said:
    @XinLv,
    Try emailing Majestic support again. It is important to include;

• Write to our Support Department (support (at) majesticsoftware (dot) com). Be sure to include supporting credentials used for the purchase of your original Q400.
      a. Order Number
      b. Vendor
      c. Email address used with purchase
      d. Full name used with purchase
      AND
      e. An explanation as to why your installations are exhausted.

XinLv, I'm sorry that I missed your message. Hopefully, Majestic see this, and get you up and running, if they haven't already.

Cheers, and Happy New Year.

many thx!these problem is fix:)
    happy new year!