Not loading Ready For Take off

edited January 2022 in Operational questions

Hello.
My first time here and I'm afraid I have a simple Q. I recently purchased the MJC 84 and upgraded it to the 'Pro edition' I had to change drives from C: to E: and re-install the aircraft. Prior to the re-install all worked well. I'm trying to launch the aircraft in the 'Ready For Take off' config.. All I'm getting is the cart outside the aircraft, some systems up and running, but no engine start.
Any ideas please? This is a wonderful aircraft.. I just want to fly it... My system is W 10 64 and FSX SE
Thanks in advance
Raif

Comments

• edited January 2022
    How are you attempting to loading the aircraft for this panel state? Is this being done via the control panel CPAN?

There are specific instructions for doing so. Ahoose the panel state of choice then click apply. You then MUST reload the aircraft, not the simulator.

Cheers
  • Thank you for the reply.
    I'm using the CPAN as instructed, As for reloading the aircraft. I'm doing this. If this means.. setting the config.. loading the aircraft and then, coming exiting that flight and then reloading the aircraft again, then yes, this is what I do. I've tried the CPAN from within the actual aircraft folder. (I did this today)This seemed to work. I'll keep using that method.
    Again, thanks for your time. You seem quite busy here.
    Kind regards Raif

• If you are using FSX SE then the CPAN operation should be straight forward.

1. Load the Q400
    2. Open the CPAN
    3. Choose the panel state of choice and or make any changes as required within the CPAN.
    4. Once those changes are complete - click on APPLY.
    5. Then now go to the simulator and RELOAD The Aircraft - ONLY. Do so by selecting the same aircraft in the aircraft selection window and let the aircraft reload.
    6. Once that is accomplished the changes should be made.