Editing Pilot Waypoints / Repair of failures

Anyway to edit and/or delete pilot created waypoints?  I enter pseudo waypoints for for some approaches to simulate radar vectoring instead of using FSX ATC.  Over time my list has built up.  I found a directory that contained my saved flightplans that allows me to delete unused ones but the pilot waypoints are compiled so I can't edit or delete them from their directory and the FMS  seemingly does not provide such option as far as I am aware.  But again I am new to this so maybe someone knows of a way.

On another point:  the literature states that use of each model is being tracked for normal failure rates and there is an announcement to that effect each time I load up the aircraft.  If I do have a failure how can I summon maintenance to fix it?  That option in the FMS is not available for selection.

Craig

Comments

• Please disregard these questions. I found the answers within the literature. Thank you. But still have a problem with the APU refusing to shutdown properly. See my later post

Craig

• The problem with the apu that you are having is due to using the 2D panel to shut down the apu..... It will be addressed in one of the upcoming patches.
  • Thanks for the info. I will just shift my view up to the overhead instead then. Using the SH-3 2D is my preference, however, since it provides quicker access during times of heavy workload without the need to re-adjust my cockpit view.

Craig