XML interface commands for standby altimeter

Hi,

Could you please share which variables in the XML-Interface (Pro Version/P3D v5.3 HF2) are controlling the rotary and the STD push button of the standby altimeter?

Before 1.024 it was possible to write to "EFISdata_->STBY_QNH" (altough it was marked as input). But since 1.024 this isn't possible any longer.

For controlling the standby instrument via hardware it's now necessary to map them via the XML interface. But in the documentation there is no variable listed. But as I have learned in another thread, there are additional variables available, which are not published.

Rgds
Reinhard

Comments

• @Boss

Hi,
    Do you have an idea, by which input variables I could control the standby altimeter (inc/dec/std)?

Rgds
    Reinhard

• Hi Reinhard,
    I'm not a programmer, and unsure if this may be what you are looking for;
    // STBY INSTRUMENT
    airData_->stbyBarometricCorrectionRotaryDelta
    airData_->stbyBarometricCorrectionSTDPush
    airData_->STBY_QNH

Cheers, Jax

• Jax,

You are my hero. Many thanks - this was exactly what I was looking for. These variables are missing in my document, which I have of the XML interface. I tested these variables and they work as expected.

Best regards
    Reinhard

• Hey Reinhard,
    You're welcome. I happened to have "found" those in the documents included with the training version. (rev. 23.11.2021)

Cheers, Jax

• The variables provided by @Jax_in_BC are correct and can only be acquired with the list from the new installers.

@Jax_in_BC... Thanks for offering your assistance