Dash8-300 Pilot Edition

Now that the training edition is finished,
will there be a pilot or pro model for p3d v4.5?
Thanks

Comments

• Our focus moving forward will be on MSFS 2020, and we will determine future plans for P3D v.5x
  • Is this training edition only for MSFS, will it work in p3d v4.5?

• edited April 2022
    The training edition for the Q400 is not for MSFS 2020, it is ONLY for Prepar3D v4.5 and v5.3

The Q300 is only for Fs2004 and FSX, and there are no further development plans for the existing Q300 software for P3D.

We will make the appropriate announcements regarding the road map for the Q300.
  • The Dash8-300 training edition, will it work in p3d v4.5?

• The Q300 for FS2004 AND FSX will not work on the P3D platform.
  • Ok thanks

• @kroswynd said:
    Our focus moving forward will be on MSFS 2020, and we will determine future plans for P3D v.5x

Really happy to hear this! A study level Q400 is desperately needed to take advantage of the amazing content out there to explore a living, breathing world!

• @kroswynd said:
    Our focus moving forward will be on MSFS 2020, and we will determine future plans for P3D v.5x

I'm very happy to hear this also. I have had MSFS since they gave me a slot as an alpha tester. But it wasn't until a month ago that I fell for it. And fell for it I have. I'm to the point where my only reason to use p3d is the majestic (aptly named). The day we get this for msfs or see screenshots of the progress will be very very good for me.