Plz Hlp: Visual Package installs no errors - Still no cockpit lighting, no new Livery or Chocks

edited April 2022 in Customer support

The Visual Package seems to install but I see no changes.

Q400 mjc8-400-Pro-1_024_x64-installation:
Output folder: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\cpan
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Majestic Software\MJC8Q400\MJC84 Control Panel.lnk
Output folder: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\syspan
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Majestic Software\MJC8Q400\MJC84 System Panel.lnk
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Majestic Software\MJC8Q400\Documentation Index.lnk
Completed

Visual Extension Pack Installation
Output folder: F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\script
Completed

Comments

• edited April 2022

Contact us via our support email as the installation appears to be normal. The Bambo livery should be visible. Have you looked in the Mjc8q400 folder to see if it the "texture.BBO" folder exists.

The other items of the visual package that you mention will only be visible when the aircraft is in a specific configuration.

per a previous post from @kroswynd

"Covers & Chocks are normally displayed when the the aircraft is loaded in a cold and dark state, and will be inserted when the condition levers are brought back to Start/Feather and the parking p brake is set."

• You very helpful, Thanks. I did confirm that texture.BBO folder exists, and I was able to load the livery. my True Glass works. I have front wheel chocks only. There are no main gear chocks. I did not realize the covers would only be visible when loaded as cold/dark. Now I see them. I have no new cockpit lighting effects between panels, but I am running Spotlights for A320 so maybe I need the latest version?

-Mark

• We can not provide support for our lighting if there is a third party source that may be a conflict.

Have you tried disabling spotlights to see if the lights work?

Cheers