Overhead panel

Hi,
I have the Dash8 Pro and P3dv4, latest version, and use Chase Plane for my cockpit views. All panels are good, with no issues, but, when viewing the overhead, using Chase Plane, every time I move the mouse, to click a switch, the view changes.
As I move the mouse the view changes as if the mouse was a hat switch. It only happens with this aircraft and this panel, all others are fine. Can anyone help please, as it is very frustrating?

Comments

• It seems like a Chaseplane issue, so I would suggest contacting their support. Q400 does not include any functionality which would change the view as you move the mouse

• Chase plane has a feature where by views can be easily accessed by simply moving the mouse over a predefined portion of the flight deck..... You should be able to disable this function for the Dash without affecting your other profiles for other aircraft if I am not mistaken.
  • Thank you. I have contacted the chase plane forum and will have to wait for a result, meanwhile i will use the overhead pop-up window.

• edited September 2018

In the mean time providing a small video clip of the problem could be of some assistance in helping to solve the issue.

Thank you