MJC8Q400 Pro - Stuck in Pushback

I was just heading out after a lot of setup and I used the FMS to initiate pushback. When I was back far enough to steer myself I stopped the pushback, but I kept going backwards. I used the parking brake and even with the parking brake engaged I am very slowly creeping backwards on the apron. I tried to increase thrust and move forward and found that I no longer had any steering control. Yes, my tiller is properly configured to operate from my aileron control. And yes my steering switch is on. It worked great on my previous flight. When I release the parking brake I begin moving backwards just as if the pushback is still on. I tried every way I know to stop pushback (FMS, Shift-P, programmed FSUIPC button) and it is simply stuck. I am assuming the programming has disabled steering because I am in pushback mode. Very annoying if I have to start all over.

I've never had this happen before with any aircraft.

My installation file/version is "mjc8-400-Pro-1_020x64-inst.exe"

P3Dv4.3, Windows 7 X64, 32GB RAM, GTX-1080ti SC2

I have GSX, but I did not use it at all on this flight.

Cheers,

Comments

• OK, it came back to me.

I decided to let it roll backwards for a while and then lurched Left. I hit the parking brake again, then I went back (for the Nth time) into the FMS and checked the pushback, Instead of constantly showing only "Shift-P" it had the full menu again, with "straight-Left-Right-End) as options. I clicked end and all is well again.

I had initially pressed straight, after about 125 feet I clicked "Left", and then almost immediately wanted it to stop because I was close to the leaving the taxiway/apron. I think the "end" option wasn't there, so I used Shift-P, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I may have hit the "End" selection before trying Shift-P. I was just rushing to stop. I'm guessing it never had the chance to do the left turn and got stuck waiting for the left turn before giving me back control.

• edited September 2018

Are you able to replicate this issue?