Download

My user area shows update for the CD version. But I bought the digital version

Comments

• Contact us via our Support email, if you are still having issues.

Thanks
  • Could someone kindly offer a link to fsx 1.023 version ? My support area only have a DVD version for which I don't have the CD key. I didn't by the CD version only the downloadable. Just flight is aware of the problem but asked me to solve here. Below is the email from just flight:

"
    _Thanks for your ticket.

That could be an issue with the name of installer or perhaps we do have the older version in ones account. We'll have to check that out.

Meanwhile you can try getting it from http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/support.html and going to the "user area" then enter in your order number (JFL...) and email address? That should (hopefully) link to you the 1.023 too?

Kind regards,

Simon_
    "

• edited December 2022
    I recommended in my previous post that you contact Majestic Software Support via email. If you you were mistaken thinking that I meant JF's support, my apologies.

Be sure to provide:
    1.Full Name user for purchase
    2.Email address used for purchase
    3.Order number
    4.Venfor where purchase was made
    5.Description of issue

We would never provide a link on the forum for our products nor should you ever ask for or accept a link on an open forum as it is a violation of our terms and conditions.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers
  • I already contact via email, but neither majestic nor just flight answers were satisfactory.

• I'm not sufficient skilled on English language, so I have sent I new message to support email trying to explain (for the third time) the problem.

"We would never provide a link on the forum for our products nor should you ever ask for or accept a link on an open forum as it is a violation of our terms and conditions."

I would never use or ask for such a link. I did it just to call someones attention...

As a feedback, this problem persist for years.

• I will check with Support, but we don't seem to recall seeing an email from you.

Cheers