No Sound in P3Dv5

Hello,

My friend and I are experiencing a weird bug regarding sound.

I hadn't flown the MJCQ4 for a while, and after some weeks, I thought it would be a good day to fly the Dash8, but after I loaded into my flight sim, I heard no sounds, and I did nothing to the plane.

Kind regards,
Samuel

Comments

• I also checked every sound setting in P3D and in the MJC control panel. I only have this bug with the MJC.

• Hello,
    Did you attempt to reinstall the aircraft?
  • @kroswynd said:
    Hello,
    Did you attempt to reinstall the aircraft?

Yep, did not work.

• @Samuelx5 said:
    Hello,

My friend and I are experiencing a weird bug regarding sound.

I hadn't flown the MJCQ4 for a while, and after some weeks, I thought it would be a good day to fly the Dash8, but after I loaded into my flight sim, I heard no sounds, and I did nothing to the plane.

Kind regards,
    Samuel

Hello Samuel,
    This very likely may a setup with your sound configuration, and not quite sure how your friend plays a part in this but is he too having sound issues.

If this has worked ion the past then there has to be something in your setup that may have changed such as a possible Windows update. Have a look at your sound card and see if there may have been items changed from 2.1 stereo to 5.1, some user have had issues relating to that but you not having given much detail about your setup leave many assumptions to be made.

Cheers