No Routes Folder in Nav Folder

Hi,

I have just updated to 1.025 and I see there is no longer a Route Folder within the Nav folder. I initially installed the update 'over the top' but then did a full reinstall. In both cases the Route folder was absent. I therefore copied my saved route folder in the Nav folder. When I try to load the saved flights, the flight is found but no legs appears just symbols such as ??!! etc.

Best,

Keith

Comments

• Hi,
    I experienced the same problems that you encountered when I did the reinstall of version 1.025. I'm guessing that your using Simbrief Downloader to install your flight plans. It's important that you select the correct version of the Q400 when using the Simbrief Downloader. There is an old link to version 1.024 left over from the previous install. Selecting it will make the route look like a bunch of odd characters. Hope this helps.

• Ah, I see, that makes sense and I have found the updated folder in Simbrief. I will check it later but I am sure this is the solution. Many thanks for the swift response!

Regards,

Keith

• It is always advisable to perform a back up and then execute a fresh install. Looking at a new installation the route folder is present (I don't store or download routes as I build and verify my routes).

Cheers

• Aside from the Simbrief activity, LittleNavMap's export format for Dash 8 P3D FMC co-routes is not working with 1.025. Is that going to be fixed in the patch? LNM says he can't fix it. TIA

• We do not have control over a third party addon's compatability. However their developers are always welcome to reach out to us to see if there can be a resolve on their end. > @RegPiecemeal said:
    > Aside from the Simbrief activity, LittleNavMap's export format for Dash 8 P3D FMC co-routes is not working with 1.025. Is that going to be fixed in the patch? LNM says he can't fix it. TIA