oil temp, psi problem in p3dv4.3

Hi, i have the oil temp, psi problem in p3dv4.3. i've reinstalled 3 times with no joy. now apparently i have only one install left. what do you suggest i do?

thanks

Comments

• Try being descriptive regarding your oil temp/psi issue as it appears that re-installs are not providing the solution that you require.

Cheers

• every time i load the aircraft oil temps and pressure are in the red and cant start the engines. i've read some ppl had same issue. they re-installed and fixed it.

• Ok.... The issue displayed is a protection problem. Be sure that you uninstall the Q400 and then reinstall by right clicking on the installer and choose runnas administrator. Be sure to disable any anti virus software as well
  • When your installations are exhausted simply write an email to our support department explaining the reason why your installs were depleted.

Cheers
  • i've done that. and still no joy. tried it again and im out of installs. but i did email them.

• should mention i've downloaded fresh from simmarket to get latest version. using p3dv4.3

• Are you installing the Q400 outside of its intended folder structure by any chance?

• no, default install. also no migration tool running.

• i now have my number of installs reset.

• anything in regedit i need to delete?

• Maybe where I updated p3d to 4.3. I’m all out of ideas
  • Just having a look around the forum. One person mentioned aircraft.cfg? I wonder when I uninstalled did it maybe get left behind? I did have fs2crew older version before I updated. Wonder if that was an issue
  • edited September 2018
    Are you able to use other addon aircraft without any issues?
  • OK I think we are shooting in the dark as we really know nothing of your system specs, i.e OS, etc...., or how you have your P3D installed, and which version of P3D you are running. Is it the P3Dv4.x version of the Q400?

Let's try to see what the underlying problem(s) could be?

Thanks