simbrief import problem !!

When importing a flight plan created by simbrief I only get errors and strange characters at the moment !? Does anyone else have problems with importing simbrief routes ?

MJC Version Training 1.25a
AIRAC 2308

regards
ggerolamo

Comments

• Unfortunately, I do not use Simbrief for the Q400, so I cannot verify that this is an issue. Are you verifying that the file uploaded is being placed in the correct folder?
    - mjc8q400 folder
    - NAV
    - ROUTES

• Yes, Folder is correct !
    I see the file too - but only the departure airport and the destination airport are correct - instead of the route, only confused stuff is displayed !?!

• @kroswynd said:
    Unfortunately, I do not use Simbrief for the Q400...

May I ask what you use to create your routes - I would be really interested to know !

• I build my routes manually, and I used to use PFPX

• Ah, I see !
    But with simbrief it doesn't seem to work at the moment ...?!

• I don't have the time at the moment but will have a look at it when have a chance.

• Are you using the Simbrief downloader? Have you checked that you are downloading the plan for the appropriate version of the Q400 as Simbrief prepares downloads for both the 1.24v and 1.25v?

• @HeasoAir said:
    Are you using the Simbrief downloader? Have you checked that you are downloading the plan for the appropriate version of the Q400 as Simbrief prepares downloads for both the 1.24v and 1.25v?

Ah, good idea ! I didn't know that there were 2 simbrief export versions! I'll try them out right away :-) Thanks for the tip!

• Now everything works ! Downloaded the rout for 1.25 - everything perfect ! Thanks for the support :-)