training version

Hello, I would like to know if the training version is still in development or not, I do not want to ask specific questions because I understand the impossibility to reply, I would just confirm or not that this important project is still current or abandoned, thanks.

Comments

• Still in development.... Close to completion. We will advise accordingly when necessary.

Cheers
  • ok, many thanks for fast reply, good work

• we will make the Christmas present (hopefully)... :)
    :) :) :)

• Anything is possible :)

We hope for the best provided that there arn't any unexpected snags.

• edited September 2018

@kroswynd can we expect dynamic lights and windshield rain effects for the 64bit TRAINING version as well, since the Q400 spends most it's time well below the tropopause?

• @bravomike,

That is something I am pushing for... However more than likely it will be an in house production which will have to addressed when the primary development phase is complete.

Dimitri is a very meticulous person when it comes to his model... So we'll have to see what lays in the pipeline if it is an option that the Boss decides to implement.

Cheers
  • Great, that would be pretty cool!

• I would like to post some pictures, but every time I try, it tells me THE FILE FILED TO UPLOAD, and I see nothing, can you help me?

• If the file(s) exceed 2 MB then the forum will reject it. Try downsizing your files or use an external hosting site like Flickr or the likes.

Cheers

• ok tank's

• the pictures are below 2 MB (356 KB) the format of the photo is JPEG,it supports it?

• Not sure what the issue may be then..... Attempt to link the pics via a hosting site.
  • be cool if we had ACARS t/o and landing info instead of getting it from the Cards.