Burst Tyre Maintenance Re-Fix

Is there a way that the tyre(s) that come off a rim on hard landing can be re-fixed by Maintenance?

Not flown this plane for ages in P3Dv4, and if I recall correctly, there was a shortcut to nose wheel steering when taxi-ing somebody kindly told me about in FSX, but I have lost that thread as it was quite some time, because despite switching the nose steering switch on the left-hand side panel by the Capt's seat, I do not see any movement in the steering tiller.

Comments

• @Brizer10 said:
    Is there a way that the tyre(s) that come off a rim on hard landing can be re-fixed by Maintenance?

Page 3 of the "Special Features pdf" provided in the "docs" folder addresses this specific issue.

Not flown this plane for ages in P3Dv4, and if I recall correctly, there was a shortcut to nose wheel steering when taxi-ing somebody kindly told me about in FSX, but I have lost that thread as it was quite some time, because despite switching the nose steering switch on the left-hand side panel by the Capt's seat, I do not see any movement in the steering tiller.

The Flight Controls Page of the "Control Panel pdf" will address the nose wheel steering issue. Depending on the option that you have chosen to utilize via the Flight Controls page, you may be required to ensure that your spoiler axis is assigned to the joystick you plan to use for a tiller.

• Thanks, kroswynd

Found what you pointed to.

But I see nothing happening when having P3D v4 running in the background when pressing 'Send Data To Flightsim'.

Additionally, is there a way to input the P3Dv4 Files with PLN fpls?