Majestic recommendations for realism settings? [ANSWERED]

edited July 2018 in Customer support

Do you have any recommendations for how the P3D 4.x realism settings should be set when using your Q400?

Comments

• We don't offer realism settings since everyone's machines are built differently, and even if they were built alike they "could" still posses differences. Especially not knowing what hardware one is working with.

Based on my build I do not really care for over-clocking but I have most sliders positioned to the right, and I have a few non-essential tweaks (meaning I do not have to have them) in my P3D.cfg

Most of my flying in the Q400 if you are someone who is hell bent on fps while flying I usually get between 20 - 60 depending on the weather & airport environments in use. I really don't give a fruit newton about fps with the Q400 or most complex add-on as long as the simming experience is smooth.

So I may not be a good candidate to seek advice from, especially not knowing if you are an eye candy flyer or seek a proper balance between good visuals and a smooth running aircraft.

If you are a Facebook user, there are several groups where one can seek advise, however be careful in doing so as there are many who may mis-lead you.

Apologies if I was not very helpful in answering your question.

Cheers