Q400 graphics problem

edited September 2018 in Customer support

I just installed the Q400 pilot edition and have some graphics issues. I am using EZ dock and in the cockpit view I only see parts of the plane. The external view is ok. I am running win 10 and the boxed edition of fsx with sp2. I have previously installed the HIGHMEMFIX=1 in the graphics section of the fsx config file which is supposed to prevent this "skeleton" problem. I disabled anti virus and firewall when I downloaded.

What's the fix ?

Edit: update I think I may have fixed the problem. There seems to have been a configuration issue with EZ dock. If I have further problems I will post back. I'm ok for now.

Comments

• edited October 2018

Thanks for the update. In the past a handful of FSX users (myself included) experienced this issue and it usually pointed to EZ-DOK due to the fact that the had not run EZ-DOK's application after the installation of the Q400, which basically added the Q400 to its profile (something to that effect).

BTW: This issue used to affect ALL newly installed aircraft when using EZ-DOK

Keep us posted if you have further issues

• edited October 2018
    There should be a shortcut on your desktop called "EZCA 2 config tool". 

Simply running this tool, and selecting your sim version, should fix your issue.

• Yes, I found it and that seemed to work. Thx.