Q400 Not Rolling For Takeoff After Applying Throttle.

Yes! The brakes are released. After applying the throttle, the Q400 just won't roll down the runway! I'm using FSUPIC 5.14, tried default airports, different joysticks, everything remains stock after installation. I haven't changed any of the settings with the exception of Read To Fly. This is a new OS/P3D installtion. I'm on nVdia 411.63 Drivers.

Comments

1. Are you able to reproduce this even every time you attempt to fly the Q400?

2. Are you following the checklist (Check for the control lock)?

3. If you have indeed disengaged the control lock, then look at the aircraft tyres from the external view and try to determine if the left or right main tyres are damaged. If they are damaged, then you have to wait 20 minutes for the tyre to be repaired. If this is in fact the case then, be sure to load a default P3D aircraft (baron, f22, etc) before loading the Q400. This usually is indicative of a complex aircraft being loaded prior to loading the Q400

• This might sound a bit silly but have you also checked for blown tyres on the exterior model?

ckyliu - Proud supporter of http://www.ViaIntercity.com, over 950+ J41 & Q400 flights and 200+ for A320

• Another obvious one, but it should probably be asked …

… are the props perhaps feathered?