Trouble opening Doors via FMS since P3D 4.3 installed

Not sure what Im missing. I have clean installed the Dash8 3 times and still cant open any other door except for the main exit. Clicking on the other doors only closes the main exit. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• I don't have that exact issue but things don't really work as they should. On my PC the second door is often opened or closed whenever I click on the 1rd or 3rd door. It's almost as if a random door is opened or closed whenever you click a random button.

You might want try opening the doors with the default P3D shortcuts (Shift-E followed by 1, Shift-E followed by 2 and Shift-E followed by 3).

• @JvanE Are you sure you have the latest hotfix installed correctly?

• @lgl3592 said:
    @JvanE Are you sure you have the latest hotfix installed correctly?

Yes! I have also reinstalled my entire PC in the meantime (not for this though ;) )and still have this 'problem'.

• Thats strange... This used to be a bug but with the hotfix it works fine for me.

• So it sounds like you are saying that all of the other LSK buttons are nonresponsive except for the main door. There were some logic issues when we first released this feature which I thought that we got sorted.

One thing to note is that the doors have to opened one at a time until the door is actually open, then one can proceed to opening the next door. This had to be implemented this way due to the shared cockpit to allow for proper synchronization.

Have you tried using the default P3D method by pressing SHIFT+E, when the green bar appears then you can press the numbers to the associated doors that you want opened 2... Cargo door, 3...rear pax door, 4...service door, etc.

Keep us posted.

Cheers.
  • @kroswynd Unfortunatley the old Shift+E method isnt working for me either. Also I have given sufficient time for the FMS to open the main exit before trying others with no luck. Ive installed with antivirus off and am running 1.020a