Navigraph cycles not showing up in FMC

The files are being copied over to the correct location, but there is a ND.DB3 (older) and the newer ND.MDB which is what Navigraph copies over (Oct 2018 cycle). However, what I see in the FMC is the older March 2018 cycle.

Thoughts?

Cheers, Rob.

Comments

• Hi Rob,

Seems a bit odd regarding your FMS data as I too recently performed the AIRAC update and all appears to be working fine, but more so displaying correctly. So just to be clear your FMS is not reflecting the latest update Valid (from/to): 11/OCT/2018 - 07/NOV/2018. You are correct regarding the file format of "nd.db3" which is the newer file format used upon transition over to the 64bit platform.

Could it be that your transfer from Navigraph may be installing the file to another location? What I have observed in the past is that if the location for Navigraph is not correctly set up, especially if it had to be manually added, it creates a folder called "Lockheed Martin" with a Prepar3D v4 subfolder and within that a SimObjects -> Airplanes -> mjc8400 ->Nav (and within that folder is the required update - not sure if this may be happening to you).

Keep us posted

Cheers

• No resolution yet, working with Ian on the problem. So far Navigraph just isn't copying the nd.db3 and copies the older nd.mdb file ... very strange indeed.

• Navigraph were able to replicate the issue and will fix in their next update to the FMS Data Manager ... see thread here if you have access to Navigraph forums: https://forum.navigraph.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6617

Cheers, Rob.

• Awesome thanks Rob