Odd sound glitch?

Recently I have been having this very strange audio issue that is very annoying because it only happens in flight.

Basically, short after I start my take off roll, I start hearing my tires screeching as if I was landing. Once I get airborne, the engine and wind sounds start getting very choppy. Almost sounds like a musical beat. I have Immersive Audio's Q400 package installed for quite some time now and I am not sure if it has anything to do with it or not. I also have A2A's Accu-feel v2 and its the same deal. It's been installed for quite some time and never caused any issues. If I disable it in game, it sends me into a dive which I am not too concerned about right now, but that didn't fix the issue. Also the camera seems to jump around quite a bit when in turns and slightly when in straight and level flight.

If anyone has had this issue in the past and has a fix, please let me know ^_^

System:
Intel quad core i5-4570 CPU @3.20 GHz 16GB RAM GTX970 (up to date) Windows 10 64-bit, P3Dv4.3

Regular Addons used:
Majestic Q400
Immersive Audio Q400
FTX Global
FTX NA
FTX Vector
ActiveSky2016
TomatoShade
REXSkyForce

Comments

• I should add this is only in the VC. External view is not effected.

• Probably best if you attempt to disable each of the third party addons temporarily.... Fly the aircraft and see if you are experiencing the same issues. If you are then it would be advisable to reinstall the Q400.

Accufeel, while being a great addon has never really added much to the Q400 {IMO} primarily because of our own FDM. Some of the sound features like touch down, and aircraft aging are good, but o would suspect that there is something causing an issue. Unfortunately we will not provide support for those utilities as we do not use them with the Q400.

The audio immersion files should be none problematic, but again not sure. Depending on the camera utility l that you are using that could also be a possible issue.