Q-400 for P3DV-4

Hello to all of you i have a question i buy the Q400 for FSX, lately i got the P3DV4, and i would like to have the Q400 again i need to redeem it full price or i have the right to a discount. thank you

Comments

• Hello,

There has been a significant amount of work that had to done to resurrect the Q400 for the x64 bit version of Prepar3D, which included replacing a number of functionalities, such as the navigational database engine, 2D panel graphics engine, network and interfacing - to enable them to function and take the full advantage of the x64 bit platform.

Current owners of the PILOT & PRO editions for FSX/FSX:SE/Prepar3D v3 Q400 PILOT and PRO have been discounted significantly for Prepar3D v4. The discounts are provided by the stores where the original purchases were made, or by Just Flight Ltd for the Boxed editions.

Discount Pricing: APPLICABLE ONLY TO OWNERS OF THE Q400 PILOT & PRO x32 bit Editions.
    PILOT - 14.95 Euros
    PRO - 19.95 Euros

Cheers

• Thanks for your help

• I downloaded Q400 Pro for fsx/Pd3 from Simmarket vendor where I bought the FSX version 3 years ago into my pd3v4.4...Plane appears beautiful parked, but nothing happens...totally dead...I noticed when I activated p3dv4.4 that the plane was in the lockheed martin/prepar3dv4 has "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" inside that folder was "effects" "SimObjects" and "uninsti-mjc8qr" folders...I noticed where Simmarket wasn't charging me an upgrade fee. Either I didn't install the program correctly...
    Anybody, help me with this issue...

• edited December 2018
    The 64 bit version of the Q400 for prepar3d v4. X is a separate purchase.
    **The FSX version will not work in P3dv4**

If are you are interested in purchasing the 64 bit version... Then simply go to the vendor from which you originally purchased the Q400 and acquire the correct version, which can be gotten at a discounted price.

Cheers.