no more route on MFD after a DTO

Stgange thing happened: after I received a DTO from ATC, I keyed this DTO in to the correct waypoint. But after that, the rest of the route has been disappeared on my MFD.
I had to fly on the 1st officers MFD...

Anyone knows how this is happening?

Comments

1. Are you are able to replicate the issue, if so, can you provide us with the route and steps which you took in so doing? Providing a short video clip if possible would be beneficial in helping to identify the issue (if one does exist).

2. What also may have happened, not sure if this was the case on your end, was that you could have if using the FMS in pop-up mode been using the FO's FMS.

Keep us posted

• Unfortunately i'm not able anymore to replicate. I'll try to provide steps:
    Route: EGLC CLN L260 REDFA EHAM, online flight on IVAO, with EGTT_CTR online.
    CLN1A departure.
    Route planned in Simbrief, exported to the Q400.
    After departure and first turn into the SID, ATC orders me to go direct to CLN.
    I press DTO button on the FMS1, and key in the number for CLN. the aircraft turns directly to CLN.
    But now on FMS1, the route ends at CLN (in magenta) , no more further route on FMS1. On FMS2 (FO) the route is still available.
    When I press NAV button on FMS1, it says 'direct route to CLN', and it keeps that way. No command to go out of this mode (or something)

Does this info help a bit?

If not, I'll do another flight and record it ;)

• Thanks... I'll check it out in the am
  • I can only agree. Had the same issue several times.
  • @themonch
    I ran your scenario without issue, have you removed any NO LINKs from flight plan as this could certainly have an impact on your route segments not being acknowledged by the FMS.

It may be best if you provide some video of your procedures being executed which will allow us to better assist you.

@DCLAN
    As mentioned to the OP, kindly provide some video or even a sequence of images to substantiate your issue. Had this been an issue with the the FMS we would more than likely be getting many posts of the problem.

Keep us posted

• if this happens simply go DTO again to the same WPT and check for any NO LINK lines in your active FPL.

• A suggestion - look at the NAV page on the FMS, line 1 would read PPOS, line 2 would read CLN, line three (the NX line) should read whatever the next fix is on L260. If it doesn't, click on LSK3 and fix it.

• strange... did a test flight today with exact same departure as described... no problems at all... did a DTO to CLN, and the route continued as should.. no idea what I did wrong...