The taxi light and landing light cannot illuminate the ground in p3dv4.4

Dear guys,
Just reinstalled the version 4.4, i found the light cannot illuminate the ground. in V4.3 they can.
Hope it canbe fixed.

BTW: may i ask is there any plan to improve the cabin? Also i found some bugs in cabin. When i turn on the dome light, cabin is also lighting. but i found the all the window sunshades go down to cover the window. But when i turn off, the windows of cabin were recovered.

Comments

• edited December 2018

Our testing of the Q400 during the Beta phase of P3D v4.4 showed everything working as it ought to (so far), attached is a quick video link with the lights working.

• @kroswynd said:
    Our testing of the Q400 during the Beta phase of P3D v4.4 showed everything working as it ought to (so far), attached is a quick video link with the lights working.

Dear kroswynd,
    I found the reason. The landing light will not illuminate ground if i use the time preview (from day time to night). When i load the night time, it can works.
    Thank you.
    BTW, the lighting is different between cockpit view and outside view.
    The light is too bright in the outside view. :'(

• edited January 2019

Hello, and Happy New Year!

I recognized the same with the landing and taxi lights. In the outside view they are really bright, and in the VC they are very dim, and in the 2D panel view the landing and taxi lights don't even lit up the ground. But it's not a problem for me, i don't use the 2D panel and the way it looks in the VC seems to me realistic.

But it would be really cool if you guys could add in the future dynamic lightning to the beautiful Q400 :)

Regards
    Markus