Majestic Q400 attached to ground unit in selection P3D v4.4

I have a curious situation. When selecting the Q400 in P3D v4.4 the plane is attached to a ground unit and twirls around in the selection window. Once selected it is still attached at the airport and disengages once push back is activated.
This happened after a recent reinstall. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Rolf

Comments

• This seems to be a sporadic event for some users, not quite sure why in all instances. However, can you attempt loading a default P3D aircraft, and then load the Q400 to see if that may make a difference.

Not sure what panel state you are using or what version of the Q400 for that matter. Cold and Dark or the boarding panel states would have the GPU connected by default, Ready to Taxi or Ready to Takeoff will not have the GPU connected.

If unsure, I would simply uninstall and re-install and please be sure to use Administrative Rights by right clicking on the installer.

Cheers

• I tried the above suggestions but no luck. I have the unit in a cold & dark state. I was going to try the ready to taxi and take off state but I forgot how to configure those two states. Thanks,
    Rolf

• Ok as mentioned the cold and dark panel state will have the GPU connected to the aircraft. The other two panel states can been executed via the CPAN (Flight Config Tab), once selected, click APPLY and then, you MUST RE-LOAD the aircraft (not the simulator), OR you can simply make the change before loading the simulator, but be sure to click APPLY.

• I must be looking at the wrong item. I am in the MJC8 Q400 Control Panel / Flight Config and all I see Mass & Fuel and Atmospheric Pressure adjustment capabilities between Metric and lbs and in. It is not a big issue so this item can be considered closed. I do want to thank you for your help.
    Rolf

• edited December 2018

The panel states are on the right side of the panel under "Cockpit State". If this is not visible then it simply means that you do not have the PRO Edition.

• Well that explains it. I do not have the Pro Edition. Thanks a lot. Rolf

• No worries...

Cheers

• I have the Pilot Edition in FSX-SE. Sometimes it loads with the GPU, but most often without. Why?

• Unable to give you an exact answer.. Not knowing how your sim is setup. During our testing this was seen during the early stages of beta, but normally the aircraft would load without the GPu.

This however should not affect the loading and operation of the aircraft
  • Thanks for your reply. The airplane works fine.

• le GPU reste connecté que faire!!

• @rob
    stays connected specifically when? It is not necessarily uncommon when seeing the GPU during the loading screen or after the aircraft is loaded into the simulation platform