My aircraft wont show up on FSXSE

HELP! I just spent $100 CAD on the Q400 Pro and it won't work. It installed but it didn't show up on the Aircraft Select page on FSXSE. It also says when I try again that my installs are exhausted. Please Help!!!

My Sim is: FSX: SE

Comments

• Hello,

1. Are you installing the addon using administrative rights by right clicking on the installer?

2. Are you changing the intended location of where the addon should be installed by chance? It's been a while since I have used SE but it has a slightly different path for the SimObjects folder if my memory serves correctly.

3. Exhausted installations require one to write to our support department to request having installations reinstated as one is only allowed a certain amount p/month. Be sure to include all credentials used for the purchase and provide a detailed explanation of your issue.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing.

Cheers
  • Hello kroswynd,

Just one question, what is that path for sim objects?

thanks

• I am not close to my machine to verify this but this link or other on the internet should be able to provide you with gaining access to your SimObjects Folder

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4795/