Flight Plan Waypoints / Airways not recognised

I have a Navigraph subscription (currently Airac 1901). I create a flightplan in SimBrief, which analyses and validates correctly, and manually enter the flightplan in the Dash FMC. Some of the waypoints and airways are not recognised. I have tried installing the navigation data (by Navigraph download) in the folder location suggested by the Navigraph download process and, when that failed, deleted and reinstalled in a more intuitive SimObjects/Airplanes location. Neither works properly. Has anyone come across this and / or got any suggestions for a fix?

Comments

• Giving an example or route would be appreciated.

• SimBrief route from East Midlands (EGNX) to Pisa (LIRP)

DTY3N DTY M605 FINMA WCO MID UL612 MILPA UM135 LURAG OBUXA TOP NEDED L50 KONER KONE1R

• Seems to work fine -

• Thanks. It must be me (or my installation) then. Although I'm having the same problem with a PMDG 737 others also report it working fine. I see you are using P3D. I'm on Steam (FSX-SE). When I install the Navigraph data for the Dash and the 737, the default locations for unzipping the files is different. I assume that's normal.

• Sorry. Forgot to 'sign'. Andrew.

• Within your Navigraph program you need to point the program to the folder where these files exist which is the "nav" folder with in your mjc8q400.
    Example:
    E:\Flight Simulator X\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\nav

Cheers