Where can I get 1.02a???

My purchase was through the Just Flight store and I am having a difficult time finding 1.02a. The downloaded version is 1.02. Please help.

Comments

• Login to support->User Area section on our website and download the version the required update.

• Where to download the 1.20a? I am signed in and purchased only the 1.20 via simmarket. Please help! Thx

• edited May 2019

Did you by chance see the previous post?

Login to support->User Area section on our website and download the version the required update.

Cheers

• Yes, I see the post AND red it!
    Neither able to login anywhere nor getting a chance to have an action when clicking on "user area". But thx or your fast answer anyway...

• Re: Chubaka's last comment, out of interest I tried to log into the User Area - to check out any update) and failed to do it from my PC where my Sim programme and aircraft add-ons (like the Majestic Dash) are installed. I am able to do it from my laptop. Both are running Win10, so I assume the problem is with non-compatible virus / security progs.

Andrew

• As far as I can tell http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/support.html "User Area" is non functional - click but nothing happens. Similarly the "Forum" button, in the list area under FAQ doesn't work, although the one at the top of the page does.

• Just tried and both "User Area" and "Forum" (both button and top of page) work for me. I was able to log into User Area and see my licence status etc.

• OK jb955 - must be a browser issue. Thanks
    Andrew

• I'm using Chrome on Win 10, if that helps...