INSTALLS EXHAUST

Hello!
Can I use the MJC8 Q400 Pro License model on one computer in different simulators? FSX and P3Dv4?
I originally bought the Pilot License for FSX. Then updated it to the Pro version. The computer also has P3Dv4 installed. I bought (upgrade) version for P3Dv4. And I'm trying to install it. After running the installer, the message "INSTALLS EXHAUST" comes. Any idea?

Comments

• edited June 2023

Hello,

You are allowed two installations as long as they are PCs owned by you. Having one on FSX and P3dv4 is permissible and should not cause any incompatibility issues.

Exhausted installations are a result of running the installer in excess of five times.

Simply write to us at our support email explain in detail the reason for the installation exhaustion issue and be sure to include all of your purchase credentials along with the vendor and order numbers.

• edited June 2023

Dear Sir,
    I keep getting " INSTALLS EXHAUTED" trying to install my MJC8Q400 it would be greatly appreciated if you could.
    Kind Regards

Emmanuel Tabone

This is a copy of my purchase order.

ORDER Number: REMOVED
    (Please refer to this number in any future correspondence)

Our large product base includes various forms of product delivery. This information can be found in the each respective product description page of the shop. If you are unsure how your product delivery method is please check there first. Follow this link to see your order details, retrieve registration keys and for links for Direct Download Delivery:

• edited June 2023
    Hello Emanuel,

Kindly follow the instruction in my previous post. The same applies for anyone experiencing this issue.

Also NEVER post your user number or purchase information in any post on any forum.

Cheers