NAVData and UTC time issues in FMC

My FMC INIT page, after power up, is showing a NAV Database Expires date of 27 March 2019 and an incorrect UTC time, 3 hours ahead of correct UTC time.

My Navigraph Data downloader shows my data as having been updated correctly. Indeed, when I look in the simobject/airplanes/mjc8q400/nav/ all three texts files have a date of 6/13/2019. My system clock is set to correct time zone. I have "use system time for default scenarios" set in settings.

Any thoughts as to how to get the FMC to correctly display navdata and UTC date/data?

Thanks!

Comments

• For the most part everything sounds to be correct. Just to be sure I had a quick look in my folder and verified the same however I have 2 files from 06/13/19 and 1 file for 06/25/19 (https://gyazo.com/fc4abb0fb1ae6f8748cba1ef02f71d74).

Display of my FMS:
    https://gyazo.com/d7b9ba5416adcb85d6593c515ae61a16

The only suggestion I would have which you more than likely have done already would be to push the update again (of course removing/backing-up all the files in the NAV folder.

Keep us posted

Cheers

• edited July 2019

I have a similar problem. I get on the INIT page indicated that my navigation database on 06.Dezember 2017 expires. So I would have installed AIRAC 1712. But I do not really, because the primary is the AIRAC 1706 and 1501 installed as a backup. Since I fly offline and have all the charts from this period, that's enough for me. The cycle information shows this in the NAV folder of the Dash also, the nd.mdb file shows a date from the AIRAC period but unfortunately the date changes on the INIT Page not. I have a similar problem, and slowly annoying such problems with the Dash! I get on the INIT page indicated that my navigation database on 06.Dezember 2017 expires. So I would have installed AIRAC 1712. But I do not really, because the primary is the AIRAC 1706 and 1501 installed as a backup. Since I fly offline and have all the charts from this period, that's enough for me. The cycle information shows this in the NAV folder of the Dash also, the nd.mdb file shows a date from the AIRAC period but unfortunately the date changes on the INIT Page not. How can I tell which AIRAC I use?