External sound problem

Hi everyone,
I've got a problem with sound in external view, it's exactly the same as in the cockpit. I've tried a solution from Majestic's FAQ, but it doesn't help. There is a problem with both the original and the Immersive Audio's sound. I'm using Prepar3D v3 and the newest version of Dash available in fspilotshop.com. I'll be grateful for help. :)
Regards

Comments

• Have you applied the update/patches available in the USEA AREA here at the Majestic Software website? If not, then kindly apply them and keep us posted of your results.

Cheers

• I haven't got any patches available for download in the user area

• Are you saying that you do not have any patches available in your User profile from the USER AREA, or you have not yet made the attempt to download any of the available patches?

Cheers

• I mean that I haven't got any patches available for download, the red "NIL" inscription is visible under the "patches and updates"

• Apologies for the delay. More than likely then you are using the most up-to-date version of the Q400. There however could be a user induced issue if you are using a tweak implemented via the Prepar3D.cfg: Set HideInfoText=0 in the Prepar3D.CFG file. Currently this setting can not be used with our Q400 as it causes several issues, sound anomalies being one of them

Keep us posted

cheers

• Still doesn't work unfortunately :'(

• Ok thanks for the heads up