MJC crash P3Dv4 on Exit

P3Dv4 Crash on exit when using the Dash 8 Pro. This problem was reported by other users on some other forum and I wonder if MJC is aware of this problem . This issue only happens only with the dash c8. Aircraft included in Loockheed Martin or those from PMDG does not have this problem .
So my rational is it must be an MJC issue. is there any chance to have this fixed ?
regards
Charles

Comments

• Thank you for the heads up. CTDs upon exit we have seen on a rare occasion, and there have been a few reports of this issue here on the forums or over at avsim that we are aware of.

1. Are you experiencing this everytime upon shut down?

2. What state is the aircraft in prior to the CTD.

3. Is this happening with both addon and default airports?

4. Does the CTD just exit without an error message, or is there and associated error message with the CTDs. If there is a message could kindly post it here.

Thanks
  • Thank Kroswynd for your kind reply

@kroswynd said:
    Thank you for the heads up. CTDs upon exit we have seen on a rare occasion, and there have been a few reports of this issue here on the forums or over at avsim that we are aware of.

1. Are you experiencing this everytime upon shut down?
    It happens after each shutdown after flying the aircraft. However after some tests I noticed that if I do not move from the tarmac , and just tweak a few buttons (ie start APU or load a route in the FMC ) the software close with out any problem.

**2. What state is the aircraft in prior to the CTD. **

P3D on exit is not responding on various state

• a) System on Pause: mid way throughout a flight
    • b) After a good landing / Taxi/ and partiel shut down
    • c) After a bad Landing with blown tyres!

**3. Is this happening with both addon and default airports? **

I only use ORBX Sceneries and Airports and I haven't tried a default airport
    At times I use MCE ( multicrew experience) Active Sky and GSX2 . I does make the slightest difference if I use or not any of those addons , the problem is still the same

4. Does the CTD just exit without an error message, or is there and associated error message with the CTDs. If there is a message could kindly post it here.

After clicking " Exit P3D " The error is depicted on top of a full screen window "P3Dv4 Not Responding" . At time a Window 10 generated appears telling me that P3D is not responsive , Do you want to shut down anyway"

To be honest I did not noticed the problem immediately. It was brought to my attention in another forum (ORBX) where I posted in good spirit , my first landing mishaps with flat tyres! I attached for your perusal and favour of attention the comments made about the crashing on exit on that forum

You will also notice on that link. that I was invited for a shared cockpit flight. We had tried pretty hard to get it going and could not connect to each other. We followed all the advises but eventually gave up , but that is another story

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/176865-seeking-new-career/?tab=comments#comment-1545330

Many thanks for your help
    Kind regards
    Charles