autopilot does not work

Goodmorning everyone
I don't know why but lately the autopilot doesn't work on my dash8, does anyone have the same problem ??
I can't insert the reference speed on the IAS, the autopilot and yawdumper lights come on regularly, but the autopilot doesn't work, neither in heading mode, nor in course course mode, nothing is dead, can you help me ??

Comments

• Hello,

but the autopilot can be switched on but does not react?
    A few pictures are always helpful. Overview glareshield, overhead and pedestal

• yes autopilot is clickable, but does not react to data commands

• Clickable? Do you have the appropriate display in the MCP and in the PFD after connecting the AP? If you fly in HDG mode and activate these modes, do you have the display HDG SEL as Flight Mode?
    In my example picture I had the areas circled times?

• @FraPre said:
    Clickable? Do you have the appropriate display in the MCP and in the PFD after connecting the AP? If you fly in HDG mode and activate these modes, do you have the display HDG SEL as Flight Mode?
    In my example picture I had the areas circled times?

• nothing, I tried several times, everything works, heading select, course yaw dumper, the utopilot engages but physically it keeps nothing, it is disconnected

• and clearly the AP icon does not appear on the top left of the pfd

• Are you experiencing this issue while interacting directly with the Q400, OR may you be using a attempting to use the LVARs with your homebuilt input devices? We need to rule out the fact the problem is in fact your Q400, but if it is attempt to see what else you may have going on in the background.

As @FraPre suggested providing some images or video of what you are experiencing may quicker assist us in determining what you problem may be.

• You should even take pictures, because without you can always suspect. There are various conditions for switching on the autopilot, which you have to check.

• k i'll try to do tests with the leo bodnar cards i have and with the variables, in fact a few days ago i was interfacing commands, in particular the autopilot NAV SOURCE function, and this interface with the card sends me to block the program , in practice I can no longer click any function and I must to reset and restart, do you think this could be the reason?