Q400 not found on aircraft selection

Majestic was sucessfully installed, but no Q400 on my fsx steam aircraft selection.

I have fsx and fsx steam installed.
Tried re-installing q400 majestic but not help.

i observed that q400 was installed on old fsx folder.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Since you have both FSX and FSX: SE installed; are you pointing the installer to the correct version of the the platform that you plan to use the Q400 in?

If you are planning to use FSX SE, thenbe sure to point the installer to FSX: SE's location, and upon doing so the Q400 the mjc8q400 root folder should be installed in the following location:
    Example
    (D:\Flight Simulator X\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes

• After following the new file location, Q400 still not shown on the aircraft list.

Additional Observations:
    1. New File location
    D:\steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes

2. Ticked direct x and "if you dont have fsx sp2 / acelleration etc."

3. prompt message: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exist
    that you can acces it, contact vendor etc... (please see attached photo)

4. After reinstallation, Authorization page: installs exhausted

Send Help :(
  • When the installations become exhausted, then simply write to us via our Support email with your full name and credentials used for the purchase of the PILOT or PRO Edition, along with an explanation as to why your installations have been exhausted.

Be sure to include the line of this thread with your explanation.

• How to address my observation # 3?
  • Kindly provide the detailed information in this post when sending the email to our support department.

This will allow us to look into this a bit deeper.
  • prompt message: This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exist
    that you can acces it, contact vendor etc... (please see attached photo)

This happened prior last authorized installation.
  • edited December 2019

@airventurer said:
    How to address my observation # 3?

When the installations become exhausted, then simply write to us via our Support email with your full name and credentials used for the purchase of the PILOT or PRO Edition, along with an explanation as to why your installations have been exhausted.

Be sure to include the line of this thread with your explanation.

• Thank you. Majestic Q400 now working perfectly