FSX:SE CTD 15-20 mins into flight

Hello, I recently installed the Q400 for FSX:SE & I keep having persistent CTDs 15-20 mins into a flight. After doing a full re-install of the aircraft through administrative rights as well as a thorough reinstall of FSX:SE, I am still getting these CTDs.

Here are my list of addons:
Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321
CaptainSim Boeing 777
Qualitywings Boeing 757
Ultimate Traffic Live
FSUIPC (Unregistered)
FSWX

I also run on Windows 7 SP1, with 9GB RAM and a 3.10GHz CPU. I often connect online to Vatsim via Vpilot as well as Projectfly.

Nonetheless, this is an amazing aircraft and will surely not be giving it up anytime soon, but any help/ideas will be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Hello...

When the CTD occurs are you attempted to execute any thing in particular, like turn on the radar, etc.?
  • I have the radar switched on well before the crash occurs, so it would be a no to that. Generally, most crashes occur mid-flight, somewhat around cruise & rarely during descent.

• Here is the report of my latest crash through AppCrashView. I've heard of a uiautomationcore.dll fix, but after trying it did not appear to work, suggestions?

• Ok... Could there be a third party utility that may be causing issues such as the weather program. The Q400 is only designed to work with active sky weather, all other weather programs will not paint the weather as it should.

However, there is one thing I need you to verify:

Go to your SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\ini folder and open the mjc84.ini in notepad. Right at the top there should be 2 lines. ASN_INTERFACE=0 and WXAR_INTERFACE=1. Make sure the WXAR_INTERFACE is set to 0."

If you are using active sky for weather generation the be sure to change ASN_INTERFACE=0 to 1, if it is not already set to 1

Keep us posted regarding the outcome

Cheers