Shared Cockpit troubleshooting

Hi all,
I fly from time to time with in shared cockpit with the Dash but I often get problems and it takes a lot of time to find the solution. So I wanted to ask if there are others that maybe have some experience with shared cockpit and that have some generell ideas for those little problems. I´m not talking about port and IP problems. Those are checked. We already did flights so there is no "generell" problem. We often have the problem that my friend get a OBS "warning" on the shared Cockpit panel when trying to connect, but i don´t.
Hope you can help!
Best regards,
Joshua

Comments

• OBS Warning?

Are you/he getting/seeing connectivity i.e. 5 green bars, or at this particular time are you just seeing one blue bar on the SC connection tool?

An OBS warning may usually be indicative of not having the correct mode selected. the next time it happens have the user take images of the issue and have him post here on the forums as well.

Cheers

• From our side, my friend and I have passed a lot of time to be sure that we start with the same configuration of the control panel, and of the mjc84.ini. We do not have any problem of connection, we are able to exchange the PF and PNF easily. What we do not explain is that we face a lot of crashes in the air, after having done all the checklist from cold and dark. Checklist completed, taxiing OK, TakeOFF OK, Climb until 10 000 ft ok, and when arriving to the flight level, AP engaged without touching any button, my friend gets a crash of P3D V4.5, almost each time, several Flightplans tested.
    I have FVFR photo sceneries, he has ORBX installed. Could that be the problem ???