Update in user area

Can someone please tell me where to download the latest update. I went to the User Area like it told me to but the only update i see is for boxed versions. Can some one please help me?

Comments

• First place in this matter: You may want to have a look for update-download at the place where you purchased the original one. And we may expect that is also the only place where you may find the correct update.

• Depending on the edition of q400 that you own (which you have not advised anyone of) there may not necessisarily be a recent update since the vendor may have received an installer with all of required updates.

• I’m sorry that is my fault. I that the pro edition.

• I purchased fro Majestic.com but have been unable to contact them. Link to support receives an email error.

• We do not sell the Q00 directly from our website. Can you verify who the vendor is from which you Purchased the Q400 so that we can proceed with your issue.

Cheers.

• I wasn't even aware there was an update available until I checked on here. I go to the market where I bought it from and all I see as an option is this Download: mjc8-400-Pro-1_020x64-inst.exe there is no a or b denotation. When I click on the link the download does not include an a or b. So my question is where other than the original can you find the latest update? seems like a difficult process to me or maybe just confusing. I don't see why you as the vendor can't make the update available to the registered users here as you are the one publishing it and you need a user name and serial to validate. Just a suggestion.

John

• UPDATE
    After filtering through many posts there was one about customers that purchased with a certain store that could go to the user area and download the updates. I did NOT purchase from that store but was able to obtain the update and all is good now. this just seems like a clunky process to get updates for your product.