Shared Cockpit Problem

Hello all,

Me and a colleague are having an issue to connect toghether in shared mode. My colleague can see my mouvments but I can't see when we moves something. We have both a blue bar on the connection square, if I move the aircraft he moves as well but the other way doesn't work.
We are both in flight mode, I am sending on port 49200 receive 49210 he is sending 49210 receive 49200.

Here is what we checked so far :

- Both routers are forwarding UDP ports
- Both Firewalls are off and ports are configured open on the Firewall ( Little detail my colleague is using McAfee Antivirus with firewall completely off both mcafee and windows, me only windows defender with all protection off) I was thinking if McAfee could be even like that blocking something he didn't unistalled it.

We've tried with Hamachi but impossible to get full tunel, I apear on his side with a yellow triangle, he apears green on my side but when I do a dignose on him I get Peer Error Cannot Get Adapter Config...

We've been hours trying to find solutions but nothing, does sombody have a tip?

Both Win10, P3dv4, MJQ 1.020b

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Ok problem solved on my colleague side by uninstalling McAfee and allowing Hamachi through the firewall.

Greetings
  • McAfee and other anti-virus software packages have been known to bottleneck or prevent the shared cockpit functionality for some users.

Did you try to run the Q400 internal SC without himachi after removing McAfee? Glad to hear that you got it working. We unfortunately will not provide support for the himachi connection protocol since we did not use or test it., many users however have used it as a work around when not being able to properly utilize our internal system.

Cheers
  • Hi,

With Hamachi it works perfectly. No we did not test without hamachi we were so happy to get it to work... Next time we'll do.

Cheers