External view issues

Hi all,
I'm running Prepar3d version 4.5 and I just reinstalled the Q400 from a freshly downloaded installer from Simmarket (file name "mjc8-400-Pro-1_020x64-inst.exe") and ran as administrator. When in the preview screen or in the sim, parts of the interior of the model are visible from outside the aircraft. This happens with all liveries. This is the only aircraft with this issue. Is there a way to fix this?

Many thanks!

Comments

• This is not a very common issue although similar has been experienced before. Previous attempts to rectify this issue involved usually involved updating graphic drivers. Have you installed the aircraft to its suggested installation path?

Keep us posted

• Hi Kroswynd,
    Yes, I installed into my P3D folder which was the suggested. I have the latest nvidia drivers version 445.75. I have also tried clearing my shader cache, which was suggested in an old thread, however this did not solve the issue.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best,
    sg

• A bit stumped by this one. May I ask you to un-install again and re-install using Administrator Rights as you have previously done. Be sure to load one of the default aircraft within the P3D v4.5 platform (mooney, f22, etc), and then load the Q400. Let me know the result please.

Thanks

• Latest drivers are 445.78 NOT 445.75... You might want to update to the latest hotfix.