Condition Lever -

Could someone give me some advise please?
The conditioner level are stuck in the max position, but when i use the mouse to drag down to the cut of position, the levers do not move, however "invisibly", when i do this the engines do shut down, wearied! does anyone know how i can get the levers to move. I have un/reinstalled twice.

Comments

• Could you provide more information as to what simulator you are using?

Have you tried using the key commands to execute the manipulation of the condition levers?

• Thank you for your reply.
    I use P3D V4 Win 10.
    I use the mouse to 'drag up/down' the condition levers, like i do with the throttle and brake. The levers do now not move, but when i try and drag up/down, the information box will show the lever position, but again do not move so i have no i dear the setting the lever is in. unless there is some button that enables this.

You can see in the attached picture, the lever are at full position, but i have tried to drag it back.

This has just started to happen and i have done no updates or additional add ons.

its a mystery.

Thank you.

• Not an issue I recall seeing over the few years that the Q400 has been in existence. I asked in my previous post if you are able to move the condition levers (CTRL + F2 or F3)?

• yes i am. CTL+F2 decrease and F3 increase. Not sure why i can no longer drag using the mouse which i previously could.

• Glad I found this thread. I haven't flown the Q in a while, but tonight I decided to fly it and I'm experiencing exactly the same behavior with the condition levers. Mouse drag doesn't physically move the levers, but a position change is indeed registered both in the aircraft and in the configuration panel. For engine start and shutdown I usually use mouse drag, but for some reason it has stopped working. CRTL+F1-4 mostly work, and moves the levers.

SirSimon, is there any chance you recently installed the Sim Skunk Works F-104, or F-4 Phantom, along with the included SWS carrier addon. That's about the only thing I've installed since the last time I flew the Q, and I notice there are entries for the carrier addon in the Add-ons tab in P3D - wonder if it has anything to do with this problem.

P3Dv4.5 HF2
    MJC8Q400_PRO64 w/patch 1.020b

Kind Regards,
    Steven Miller

• I had exactly the same issue. I removed the SWS carrier addon and now the Q works OK.

• DaveGarwood,
    Yep, I disabled the two SWS Carrier Extended .dll's and now the condition levers operate correctly with mouse drag.

• i downloaded the SimMarket F-4 Phantom which was part of their free givaway, very nice of them. I uninstalled the F4 which seem tto give me the throttle lever problem and now everything works. Note for future.