Flight Controls do not function in shared cockpit

I was able to connect successfully with the Q400 in a shared cockpit today but none of my flight controls (ailerons, elevator, rudder, Throttle, nor condition levers would function when I had Master Control.. My partner did not have this issue when he had Master control. I was able to flip switches, program the FMS, etc. The difference between us is that he has mapped his controls to P3D and I have my controls mapped to SPAD.Next. When not in shared cockpit mode, my controls work fine. We are using P3D v4.5. What can be done about this?

Comments

• We unfortunately do not support issues with SPAD.Next, I have heard of the utility but never had the time to check it out. Have you tried reaching out to the developer of the utility?

1. Upon connection with your SC event are you both getting green bars on the connection tool?

2. Assuming the your SC event connected correctly:

A. What other tests have you conducted?

B. Have you tried using the P3D control binding process, or the 125Hz control system?

C. If after conducting these checks and you still do not have any functionality kindly let us know.