Big camera shake upon touchdown ....

Hello I have read all forums and cannot find a solution... On touchdown there is a very big camera shake but my landing rates are top ( -22 ...) I have removed all shake from EZDOK 3 with no success ... Can you help me ?

Comments

• edited February 2021
    Are you sure that you have removed/disabled ALL parameters I have not really looked much into the newest version of EZDOK but I do recall that a few features not necessarily related to head shake may have an impact.

To be sure one should also check in with the developer over at the Flight1 forum.

Cheers
  • Appreciate this is a long time ago but if anyone found the answer, I'd be gratefull for help.
    This problem only occurs wjth the Q400 and EZDOK V3 in P3D V5 - and the EZDOK forum is no help nowadays. Somehow I need to remove all effects from EZDOk but can't see any way. Tried ebrything including the options in the manual and a reintall of everything - no go.
    Thanks in advance

• Sorry unable to help as I have not used that utility since switching to CPlane

• You have your cameras set in the "Human" tab, set your Dash-8 cameras in the "Interior"