Strange FMS lockup

I'm having problems with the MJCQ400 at LFMN (Nice Cote d'Azure). When I initialise the FMS and try to input a specific route, it freezes for several minutes. After it unfreezes, it does not show the available SIDs.

The route is generated in Simbrief between LFMN and LSGG. Route is as follows: IRMA6C IRMAR UN853 KINES KINE2N

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start P3D on the ground at LFMN. (maybe not necessary to reproduce but this is the condition I am using)
2. Accept the FMS initialisation message, then select FPL > COPY PLT RTE. Select LFMN-LSGG.
3. Select MENU > DEPART
4. Select runway 04R (list item 2)
5. FMS freezes at this point. Any flashing cockpit captions (CAUTION, WARNING, overhead) also freeze. Rest of simulator seems to work OK.
6. FMS eventually unfreezes with 04R in the RUNWAY field. But there are no SIDs listed to select.

Expected behaviour:
Runway can be selected in FMS without delay and list of available SIDs loads after runway is selected.

AIRAC 2005 (Navigraph) in both Simbrief and the MJCQ400. Dash 8 version is 1.020 x64 PILOT edition, running on Windows 10 build 1903. P3D version is v4.5 HF2 (build 4.5.13.32097).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MJCQ400. This has not cleared the problem.

Comments