Screens are low resolution

Hello, I downloaded the MJ q400 and all the screens are very low in quality in the cockpit. I have max display settings and have everything on high in the MJ control panel.

Comments

• Are you using P3D v5? If you we are not providing support for the playfkrm as yet.

At this moment some users have no problems while other continue to have issues.
    Setting everything on high regardless of your specs could be the start of your issue.
  • Yes I have P3Dv5, my specs are an i9-9900K with a RTX 2080 Super.

• You issues are not a Q400 issue per se as this is all part of LM's video card issues which hopefully should have been addressed with the recently released HF2. Our developer had similar issues upon loading the Q400 into v5 although he had a less powerful video card at the time.

Al I can suggest to you is have a look at "COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1" within your prepar3d.cfg and see if it was set to "0". Try reducing your settings and increase slowly until the problem presents itself. Feel free to keep us posted as it could possibly help another user experiencing the same issue.

Cheers

• Thanks for the tips! I'll make sure to try them out and also I am on HF2.

• Wow! the cockpit high lod to 1 seemed to fix it! I appreciate your help.