Order not found SimMarket

Hi I not avil to install q4oo on v5 because the software cant find my order. HOw can i do?

Comments

• Hello,

Provided you have the purchase email from Simmarket it would be best to contact their support to get the issue sorted out first.

Keep us posted

Thanks
  • @kroswynd said:
    Hello,

Provided you have the purchase email from Simmarket it would be best to contact their support to get the issue sorted out first.

Keep us posted

Thanks

I send it to support@majesticsoftware.com will that be good? or is the wrong guy to contact?

• edited July 2020

Same issue here. If I log into the Majestic site with the same order number and e-mail address, the system has no problem finding my order. But when trying to install the software, I get a "No order found" message. I've double and triple checked that I'm entering the correct order information. Ticket opened at Simmarket. Please let me know if I should write to Majestic support as well.

• Have you purchased the pro version, if so are you using the correct order number?

If this is not the case then kindly contact us via our Support email.

Thanks
  • edited July 2020

And just like that, the issue is solved (in less than a few minutes). Simmarket had placed the Pilot edition into my account when it should have been the Pro. All set now!

• @kroswynd said:
    Have you purchased the pro version, if so are you using the correct order number?

If this is not the case then kindly contact us via our Support email.

Thanks

I have the

MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8Q 400 PRO EDITION 64BIT P3D (update/discount)
    MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8Q 400 PRO EDITION - EU SALES FSX P3D (
    MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8Q 400 PILOT EDITION - EU SALES

None work for me

• The same issue here

• I send a mail for 3 days ago to u guys and still no answer.. Can u be more srly

• @carlosmax50 said:
    I send a mail for 3 days ago to u guys and still no answer.. Can u be more srly

My initial response to you was to contact Simmarket to have the issue addressed. Have you done that?

I then advised if Simmarket is unable to rectify the issue write to our Support email to get the issued sorted out. What has Simmarket advised of regarding your purchases?