P3D V4.3 Can't complete install

I have tried to install Pro Version 64bit and reeive an error from install package "Simconnect installation package could not be opened". DirectX opened and installed fine and after simconnect install error the rest of the install seemed to run it's course yet the plane does not show up in P3d.
Thnaks for any help or advice.
Phil

Comments

• Please be sure to uninstall, then reinstall the Q400 using Administrative Rights by right clicking on the installer. Also you may want to disable your anti-virus software before commencing the installation.

Cheers

• Thanks for the advice. Uninstalled and reinsatalled following above instructions. After installation package opens, I am told that DirectX and Simconnect need to be installed. Direct X installs fine. That window closes and simconnect window then "does not respond" with error that installation packge cannot be found and installed. I close that window and then the rest of the install proceeds. The plane is not found in P3D v4 and yet thee install does show up in the Apps as being installed. very strange. Thnaks for any advice or workarounds.
    Phil