No link to download in User Area

Hello, I'm having issues finding a download link for the software. Order active for Pro64 but no link is available in my user area.

Thanks,

Greg

Comments

• A link specifically for what?
    A. The P3D v5 installer?
    The new installers are pushed directly to the vendors, so check with your vendor if this is what you require.

OR

B. The temporary fix for the CTD issues reported after the v5 installer release?
    The temporary patch is ONLY applicable to PILOT edition users.

Cheers
  • @kroswynd said:
    A link specifically for what?
    A. The P3D v5 installer?
    The new installers are pushed directly to the vendors, so check with your vendor if this is what you require.

OR

B. The temporary fix for the CTD issues reported after the v5 installer release?
    The temporary patch is ONLY applicable to PILOT edition users.

Cheers

I may be wrong but I was sure I could download the program from the user area. I don't even remember who I purchased it from if it wasn't directly from Majestic. I have my order id and info.

Greg

• All installers are acquired solely from an authorized vendor unless you were a former flightsimstore or fspilotshop customer. If you were a customer of one of the mentioned companies, then follow the instructions of the following post (http://www.majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/94/attention-flight-sim-store-customers#latest).

I recommend you find your purchase email from the vendor you purchased from, and if we can get started in the right direction.

Back to the original question. You are attempting to acquire a link specifically for what?
    A. The P3D v5 installer of the Q400, or are you trying to get a P3D v4 installer?
  • edited July 2020

@kroswynd said:
    All installers are acquired solely from an authorized vendor unless you were a former flightsimstore or fspilotshop customer. If you were a customer of one of the mentioned companies, then follow the instructions of the following post (http://www.majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/94/attention-flight-sim-store-customers#latest).

I recommend you find your purchase email from the vendor you purchased from, and if we can get started in the right direction.

Back to the original question. You are attempting to acquire a link specifically for what?
    A. The P3D v5 installer of the Q400, or are you trying to get a P3D v4 installer?

Thank you so much.

I am actually looking for both.

WOW after a few days of digging I found what I needed. I ordered it from another source and was able to get the file I was lookindg for. Thank you for all your help.

• Thanks for the heads up