Temp at 12C on ground

Hello. Updated to the P3DV5 version. All was working well, however over the past several days I have noticed a SAT temp of 12C on the ground at all airports. I tried different liveries as well. There was no change from Active Sky P3D beta 7 version when it was working last week and now it is just showing 12 degrees. I have done several shared cockpit flights. Not sure if that put the temp in a state where it just stays there.

Comments

• edited July 2020

Are you getting the same results with ActiveSky disabled?

When you were doing the SC flights did the temps indicate correctly while on the ground?

One thing you can verify when using Active Sky is that your weather mode is correctly set to Live weather. I have noticed that AS occasionally will switch to historical weather or manual weather modes, which could be a possible factor with your issue.

Keep us posted.

• Great questions! 1.) Yes temps stuck at 12C on the ground without Active Sky. 2.) Yes, Active Sky Live Weather enabled. I do not use Historical weather. 3.) However, what I have noticed is if Active Sky has started first and then P3D the temperature is incorrect. When I start P3D first and then Active Sky, the temperature is correct!

• interesting.....will have to have a look at this when I bet back to the sim

Thanks